Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Contract Act_Practical Problems_95

A, the owner of a hotel, contracts with B, to give him accommodation therein for the sale of his hosiery products and to furnish the accommodation with necessary furniture. A refuses to perform the contract. Can specific performance order be issued by court in this circumstances ?

No comments: