Monday, September 01, 2008

Practical Problems_Contract Act_81

A, while still a minor by fraudulently misrepresenting his age, agreed to sell his property to B. Having received full consideration amount, A refused to perform his part of the bargain on the plea of minority. Can B recover the amount from A?

1 comment:

Sumit Chandhok said...

Although the agreement between A the minor & B the agrieved party is void but law still restrains minors from committing fraud & enjoy undue advantage of their age.Therefore B can recover the amount from the sale of estates of A