Friday, June 27, 2008

Practical Problems_Contract Act_78

F promised to pay his son S a sum of Rs. 1 lakh if S passed C.A. exams in the first attempt. S passed the exam in the first attempt, but F failed to pay the amount as promised. S files a suit for recovery of the amount. State whether S can recover the amount under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.

No comments: